About this course
Subject: „Meet Photon” – an introduction to our educational robot used to teach basic programming to children.
- Photon the Robot
- Letter to the children, located in the scenario
- Icons of asteroids or cones
- 4 large arrow icons or chalk/markers to draw arrows on a blackboard/whiteboard
- Coloring books – Photon’s story, that you can find in the attachments
- Plasticine, paints, colored pencils, pastels, markers
Information about LEVEL A:
LEVEL A is targeted at kindergarten children.
It was developed based on programming interfaces Photon Draw and Photon Badge.
The above-mentioned programming interfaces are just a way of communicating with Photon. They are based on months of tests and analyses of the motor and perception skills of children of the target age.
At this stage, children learn how to program the robot’s move-ments, make sounds and change the colour of its eyes and an-tennae. They also learn the function feature and how to use it to shorten the program. In addition, they discover how sensors work, which makes it possible for Photon to interact with the environment.
Our course begins with the first step for generating great user experiences: understanding what people do, think, say, and feel. In this module, you’ll learn how to keep an open mind while learning.